Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sweet Surprise

I was fast asleep at home at about 5 in the evening after a day's teaching.When there was a bell and five tiny kids three girls and two boys were standing grinning at the door. Students of Class 2,4 and 5.

Maam tuition. I was taken back.

I had told one of these a boy who I spotted was good during the holidays, I offered to teach him in my spare time.For fear of coming alone he tagged along four others.
 I just stopped him in time otherwise by next evening I will have so many more. I was wondering what to do as I don't know how to take tuitions for students of different classes at the same time. I didn't have the heart to say No.

All the same I taught them and all of them went home happily.
I said bye and turned when a little voice said  how much fees?
I was shocked and surprised as I never thought in my dreams I could take tuitions.

2 comments:

  1. no mention of me standing at the door along with them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...gow, u were one of them???
    now i know y aunty thot she couldn't take tuitions! =P

    ReplyDelete