Sunday, November 21, 2010

That moment

When we hear that a friend is no more, it brings in a lot of good memories and  thoughts sowed in us.
I was shattered when I heard my friend Rachel is no more. 
There was a not a single day when I didn't think of her. It was her simplicity and niceness. She was a very ordinary person who touched others extraordinarily.Full of love in abundance and forgiveness and patience galore.
 The notes she pushed into my hand without asking as  an angel in disguise, the golden bangles pushed into my hands to adorn my wrist telling me they look good there than in the dinghy locker.
Tears streamed down my face in love and gratitude.
 If only  I could have told thank you  just once  face to face for being a nice person to me. 
Alas, I have missed a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment