Thursday, May 31, 2012

The HURT

It was  while interacting with the girls and boys  who are ever so grateful to their benefactors for  allowing them to see light that one could understand the sharp contrast  between the haves and the havenots which my friend Sheila was  talking about.
 As always facts  are facts.The  sharing of testimonies  left one high and dry.All of us have read  but when hearing  a live recount left us spell bound dumb with emotion..it continued," What education  could I think at that time when I was living in fear of my life every second. Now that I am  a survivor, it is difficult to get over the trauma, but in this peaceful surroundings devoid of boom boom and shrieking cries of  helplessness as I sit I find the need to rehabilitate myself, educate myself,  I do not know whether my parents and siblings  are alive as  I am among the very few survivors when the boat sunk riddled with bullets.

No comments:

Post a Comment