Thursday, May 31, 2012

In Solidarity with you

When death lays its icy hands, I don't know for sure what I would feel,fear, courage or a smile to greet it with open arms?I  will not be able to express that feeling at all as I do not know. Every second is changing.

I am forever in the constant pursuit of thanking people who have touched my life and who have molded me to a person I am today.I leave no stone unturned in this pursuit for death may not be far behind. I hold no malice nor harbor vengeance.My heart skips a beat no more.There is no adrenaline rush also. I am at peace both on the inside 'n outside.

Two women   in the course of a week,has made me think  What is life  after all? One a mother another a daughter.One bereft of  son the other father.Both are disturbed and have their own tales to tell. Stories of joys and unfulfilled chores.I listen patiently to let them pour it out to empty their minds of  their deepest thought for they trust in me. I absorb and carry that trust forward without a second thought.

I know for sure I bring about a peace to those mourning, the Lord above guides me through.I know not what I express, what I say , which deep chord I touch, but I firmly believe He acts through me.In doing so I develop a new bond of goodness and peace and continue in my endeavor of being a good human being.

1 comment: