Saturday, November 9, 2013

Chakki Tales-1

 Chakkiammachi was giving gyan to Kuttyshankaran years ago.I was a little girl lachami to her.O! how I miss her and her blouse less,bejeweled neck, toothless grin enveloping me in a warm,skeletal, embrace with tears of joy streaming down her face. She must have been 70 plus.O! how much she loved me,I cannot define. Bent with age she was the epitome of filial love.She continued while both of us listened in rapt attention.For coming from an illiterate background she spoke with a lot of conviction,intelligence and foresight.

In every college there can be only one best which means for the whole country the no of best equals no of colleges. Then what will happen to the remaining students?

So it is about doing your best and utilizing what you have learnt to make  a livelihood for your self.The enterprising ones will do well in life. Some may accept defeat in life and  sponge on others, some will make no attempt at all and remain engulfed in poverty.
So we can see clearly that  in all this it is the choice one made/makes.Education gives us a means.How we utilize it, is our necessity .

Love is there ,but it is in actions of what you make out of your life that means you love and care. I don't mean repeating  repeatedly "I love you" or hopping on to the next bus or rushing to the station or rushing to catch the next available flight to physically be present to show that u love and care.

 I think you understand me.So let the path  of your future be clear and follow it to sustain your self ,not just hand to mouth existence but by living well with a good standard of living  because ultimately the yard stick is standard of living  which is important .

Which means am I satisfied with daal roti or do I need to improve on it with some more nutrients and dishes and dessert.

Because it is when you do well I am content and happy that I raised you well. Calamities and troubles are a part of life , he who takes shortcuts and backs out are nothing but cowards who do not know how to live and adjust in life. A total misfit to humanity, how much ever you may crow ,you will remain a zero.

Kuttyshankara show the world  that no place is small to lead a happy life. Illadi lachamikutty, she winked at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment