Saturday, November 9, 2013

LOVE

Love means different things to different people for some  it is koochi koos, dressing alike,agreeing with everything,looking into the eyes,dramatizing with choicest of words,repeating oft "lLU",constantly being on the phone, messaging, checking mail for instant updates,instant dialing for approvals /concurrence for purchases from buying onions to whether be it apparels inner/outer. The list goes on endlessly as if life would come to a standstill  if the above did not happen.

I am totally confused at this new age concept and trying to decipher as much as possible.I have become a mental wreck, pulling my hair and biting my nails.

Love is a new entry or a millions of years ago old discovery, was it an entity which came into existence A.D or B.C. I muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment