Friday, January 31, 2014

Changing times


As time goes by a lot of changes happen. Nothing remains the same as before. The anger fades, the revenge vanishes, and the hatred subsides. All happens because of the sea of change within. What was seen earlier is seen with the same pair of eyes but differently. What appeared ugly earlier appeared beautiful now. The face in the mirror though same except with aging lines, now has an inner beauty.

Many of us do not know we need to ask to get something. Being modest by not asking has deprived us of many things in life. When you did ask it rained and poured. Otherwise how can I explain my house, my children studying well, my site? I thank my husband wholeheartedly. Once upon a time I was angry because of all the hardships faced. Today, when I look back I have changed as a person, I have evolved as a person, have become more loving, understanding, tolerant, and have more gratitude.

Would I have had all this if I had to go about it alone? Would I have been able to send the children to good colleges,would the children have had the choice of what they wanted to study, would they have had a fairly good life,would they be able to travel, meet people and get the exposure that they are getting??

I am deeply humbled and thank God for everything I have been blessed with and for all the things I have learnt on the way. I definitely would never exchange it for anything else.

Now, I have realized that I have always been a good human being with all my shortcomings. I am grateful for all the blessings from Almighty on countless occasions .The power of time, power of distance, power over natural resources are all in His Hands. I am glad to be whoever I was, am and will be.   


Let us always do right things to have His Grace always with us and acknowledge him in everything we do, say or hear to lift our spirits in both joy and sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment